Saturday, June 8, 2013

Insight

Emotions are on a roller coaster tonight. I was able to make it out to one of the Summer 25 for Blue Devil Soccer and it felt good to be out there and watch a little scrimmage. Even though I am officially not on the coaching staff, I have a feeling I will be hanging around and giving my two cents worth whenever it is allowed!

After talking to Eric at Flinn tonight, I got to thinking a little more about what we/Hayden will possibly be experiencing over the next few weeks and months. Well, I turned to our "old" friend Kelly Davis from Texas. If you would like a little insight in to what could be in store for us, Kelly, as always, has a great blog detailing what she, her husband, and their son when through with his closure surgery 15 months ago.

Before surgery - http://obabydavis.blogspot.com/2012/01/farewell-to-big-o.html
Post surgery - http://obabydavis.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Nothing funny or witty to post tonight. Just some reading material for those of you who are so inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment